Personal Scenes (Hanako: Honor & Blade)
Personal Material & Blueprint Work
Hanako Environment Master Material
Master Material used for the following use cases:
- Architecture Modular Sets
- Dynamically Highlighted Objectives/Gameplay Meshes
- Basic PBR Setup w/ Expanded Options
- Grunge Layer
- Vertex Color Painted Grunge And/Or Tessellated Displacement
- Scalar or Texture-Based Metallic & Roughness
- Separate Tiling for Grunge Layer vs. Base Map Set
Hanako Character Viewer - UE4 Blueprinting w/ UMG
Tech Art/Prototyping Sample. Responsible for 100% of tech. I took our existing Skills/Ability table used for actual Gameplay to pull Data/Balance/Stats/Icons to populate fields dynamically and integrate to 3D Scene.
Hanako Host Game Screen - UE4 Blueprinting w/ UMG
First Pass Prototype of Host Game Screen for Lead Programmer to take over and integrate with Steam/Back-end. Responsible for rough stubbing of visuals in UMG and all Blueprinting.